"...Baby, what's the reason I get to go by? Why me no see? Long time no see..."
Okay. It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been really crazy lately. Er. I mean, my life has been really crazy lately. I took these a few weeks ago and never got around to editing them until today. So, let me know - Whaddya think?
I love to climb trees, I just never do it because I'm busy taking pictures of them instead...
Yes. the ring is on my left hand.
My new friend. I found him last week. He's probably dead now.
Yeah. So. There's not much to describe this one... It's, ummm, feet.
The trees. I love trees.
Bluebird, bluebird, where, where?
My front door. Not nearly as pretty as the editing makes it. :D
I like this one. It's kind of abstract, in an, uh, abstract way...
I've been experimenting with the self timer on my camera and it's really fun to use...
This is fun to do. I put it on macro (the flower) setting and focused on the tree. I love how it turned out.

Yeah. So. That's it. Tell me what you think... I don't really put pictures of myself up, but I thought I'd try it. :) Post a comment! I'd love to hear your thoughts...










11 comments:
WOW!! cool pics!! and thats on self-timer??? ether way really good pics!!! but.. you should smile more!!! :D :) LOL.. I showed Danny the pics and he saw the one of your ring and hes like " wait she's married???? " I was dying ...haha
Thanks! *SMILE!!!!!* It was great seeing you guys at soccer!
ya it was cool being there!!!! my comp is being really STUPID!!!!! so my comments might be broken up ............ I want Barrett's Mac!!!! lol
haha. That's hilarious. Thanks. *SMILE!* ;)
Wow Kaylee! Those are awesome!
Great job on the editing too!
Very nice! I think they just keep getting better :D. The ring one made me laugh.....
Haha. Yeah. I'm supposed to wear it on my left hand, but I don't. I think it's a little weird, cause people in the store stare at you, and when I walk around with Tanner they look really weirdly at us. haha. It's pretty amusing. :D So I just wear it on my right hand...
LOL, I bet. One time I was in the store with five kids I babysit and my brother Jonathan and people kept staring hahahaha!!!
I think my favorite picture is of you at your front door. You are sooo beautiful Kaylee!
aww. thanks kayla. It was great seeing you at soccer! I love it when people from daytona come.
Your Welcome! :)
It was great to see you too!
I love going to soccer, its soo much fun! I'm going to try to go every other week, and I'm going to try to get my brother to come haha, he's so lazy. :P jk
Love ya!
Nice pictures, Kaylee!
Love your editing... Picnik?
So glad to see that you're enjoying what you're doing!
Miss you!
xoxo
~Emily
Post a Comment