Photography: it's what I do.
Looooove green!Very nice set, Kaylee!Miss ya.Love,Anna :)
LOVE IT!!!!! Do you used picnik to do the "color in Black and white" or do you use something else? or do you just have a camera with that setting? I was trying to figure out how to do that with editing.But once again, great pictures! Love ya!
Cuute, Kaylee!Love your editing on these :)
Emily and Anna - Thanks so much! I miss you girls!!!Kayla - yup. Picnik all the way! :D I don't know what i did without it! LOL
These are amazing! I LOVE picnik! I'll have to play around and find out how to do that setting on it...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looooove green!
Very nice set, Kaylee!
Miss ya.
Love,
Anna :)
LOVE IT!!!!!
Do you used picnik to do the "color in Black and white" or do you use something else? or do you just have a camera with that setting? I was trying to figure out how to do that with editing.
But once again, great pictures!
Love ya!
Cuute, Kaylee!
Love your editing on these :)
Emily and Anna - Thanks so much! I miss you girls!!!
Kayla - yup. Picnik all the way! :D I don't know what i did without it! LOL
These are amazing! I LOVE picnik! I'll have to play around and find out how to do that setting on it...
Post a Comment