Oh! can I have fred come play with cooper and cooper's cousins??? Fred is the wolf spider who lives somewhere in my room...On second thought, can he just move in with Cooper? I don't like a spider for a room mate...
Actually, it's surprisingly high. I saved his life last Friday, so his chances for survival are good, as long as I'm around. My brother was coming at poor Cooper with a stick and I seriously screamed. LOL And yes, his name is amazingly interesting. Randomly inspired by... I don't remember what. :P
8 comments:
haha! Cooper's cousins are all around our house. We should get them together for a play date sometime! LOL :D
HAHA !! Yes!
that's hilarious. :)
The Itsy Bitsy Spider...
Ugh... I'm Not really Fond of Cooper...
~Kia
witch hand of cooper's should I shake???? HAHAHA cool pictures
his right hands. :)
Oh! can I have fred come play with cooper and cooper's cousins???
Fred is the wolf spider who lives somewhere in my room...On second thought, can he just move in with Cooper? I don't like a spider for a room mate...
Interesting name ;). Do you know what Cooper's life expectancy is? lol
Actually, it's surprisingly high. I saved his life last Friday, so his chances for survival are good, as long as I'm around. My brother was coming at poor Cooper with a stick and I seriously screamed. LOL
And yes, his name is amazingly interesting. Randomly inspired by... I don't remember what. :P
Post a Comment