5.27.2009

My Recent Endeavor

Cherry
I spent ten minutes on this. This final result makes me smile every time I see it. :)

My new Cousin/Nephew
My cousin! Cole! I love him.


tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock
This is the most abstract thing I've ever done. I'm not too sure about it... what do you think?

8 comments:

Owen said...

those are so cool!!!!! the last one is my favorite... what is it a picture of???

Unknown said...

Really?! Yeayy!!! I was hoping someone would like that one, It's a clock in the beach house. It's an awesome clock and I freaked out when I first saw it and I knew it would make an awesome picture... And the clocks rotating around it... well... picnik works wonders. :D

Carly said...

yeah, the clock pic is my favorite! :)I LOVE that setting on picnik! I should use it more.... hmmm.... but yeah, that's an AWESOME picture! :)

Ian Taylor said...

Very nice. The clock one is kinda hypnotic lol. Great pics.

Kaybs said...

Yepp, the clock is pretty much freakin AWESOME!!! haha great pictures!

Owen said...

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gotta love what you can do with a picture now a days

Unknown said...

haha thanks you guys!

IT - hypnotic? that's a good word. I like it... hypnotic...

Unknown said...

Guess what. I just found out that the effect I used on the clock picture is called... get this... HYPNOTIC. I know, I know, I'm crazy.