I LOVE them!! They are SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the purple flower pics!! Yeah, it rained non-stop today and is still raining now. :( We really needed it, though. :)
isn't it AMAZING what you get when you take a rainy day, God's wonderful nature, a camera and someone who is really good at photography.. what do you get ??... some AMZING pictures.. very good pictures
you know it was your idea in the first place. so, "isn't it AMAZING what you get when you take a rainy day, God's wonderful nature, a camera and someone who is really good at photography, and a really good person to inspire you.. what do you get ??... some AMZING pictures..."
7 comments:
OMG!!! They are soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I was going to do the same thing but it hasn't stopped raining yet.
but yeah very good Kaylee!
I LOVE them!! They are SO BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the purple flower pics!! Yeah, it rained non-stop today and is still raining now. :( We really needed it, though. :)
isn't it AMAZING what you get when you take a rainy day, God's wonderful nature, a camera and someone who is really good at photography.. what do you get ??... some AMZING pictures.. very good pictures
hahaha thanks owen!!
you know it was your idea in the first place. so, "isn't it AMAZING what you get when you take a rainy day, God's wonderful nature, a camera and someone who is really good at photography, and a really good person to inspire you.. what do you get ??... some AMZING pictures..."
hahaha but I more suggested it as an idea LOL
I don't care!
Post a Comment