6.06.2009

Peer Pressure!!!

For the Nugents

17 comments:

Ian Taylor said...

Yeah! Baseball! (God's favorite sport) lol. Good pic though, it's got a good ol' rustic feel to it.

Kaybs said...

Cool pic Kaylee!

Taylor: why is baseball Gods favorite sport???

Unknown said...

My dad would say that soccer is God's favorite sport.

Ian Taylor said...

Well God started the bible with "In the Big inning" so it's pretty obvious. And Kaylee, I am not one to argue or disrespect my elders, but I would have to argue that one with your dad LOL.

Unknown said...

. . .


wow. that was really corny. LOL NICE. hahahaha

Joanna said...

hahahaha. you're all funny.

and oh so wrong.

synchronized skipping is where it's at, people!

ps. nice photo, kaylee girl!
pps. corny, taylor, corny. :)

Unknown said...

synchronized skipping needs to become an olympic sport.

Ian Taylor said...

Ugh...girls.......

Unknown said...

Oh. Thanks a lot.

haha

Ian Taylor said...

Hahaha

Carly said...

haha! I'd have to agree with Mr. Merwin (sorry Taylor :P). But, yes, synchronized skipping would be an AMAZING olympic sport! haha! :P

Ian Taylor said...

Wow, I give up. And synchronized skipping is.....just wow.....

Joanna said...

Try it some time, Taylor! and while doing so, sing "follow the yellow brick road! we're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of oz!"

haha, just kidding. Baseball is more masculine.

Ian Taylor said...

Yeahhhhh no. I will definitely be sticking to baseball. If you all make it to the Olympics and get gold medals for Synchronized Skipping I will be watching on TV, but till then I will be playing baseball lol.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha!

Unknown said...

Come on Taylor. You can do it! Synchronized skipping is the bomb right now. LOL

Mariah said...

I'm going with Mr. Merwin; soccer is truly the best. :)