Was that the Metro graduation? I wish I could have been there! I was busy though... :(
Mission X is this week for our church. There's a concert in Daytona at the beach that we're having. It's gonna be AWESOME!! We're going to have Curtis Allen, Generation Letter, and Acrobat (some people from our church) come. I was thinking that that would be SOOO cool if some of you Titusvillers could come! Sooo yeah. Just wanted to let you know about it! ;)
10 comments:
Wow! Those are sweet! I can handle waiting a little bit for some action photos :P.
awww! those are really cute! they look really.... soft? lol yeah i wanna jump on one hahahaha xD
Good deal, cause once we get some action shots, they're going to be GOOD action shots. :P
Kayla. you're crazy...
LOL thanks Kaylee :P
You're welcome my friend. :D LOL
:D LOL!!
Yeah. They look... soft. BEAUTIFUL!! :)
You should get some action shots @ soccer. haha! You wouldn't believe how funny some turn out to be!! :D
yeah, i'm going to, but I left my camera at a graduation party, so I couldn't, but I will soon! :D
Was that the Metro graduation? I wish I could have been there! I was busy though... :(
Mission X is this week for our church. There's a concert in Daytona at the beach that we're having. It's gonna be AWESOME!! We're going to have Curtis Allen, Generation Letter, and Acrobat (some people from our church) come. I was thinking that that would be SOOO cool if some of you Titusvillers could come! Sooo yeah. Just wanted to let you know about it! ;)
That's awesome! I totally want to go! I'll definitely tell/beg my parents... (hehe)
Post a Comment