6.20.2009

Week in Review

It's been a BUSY week!
  1. Sunday - church, Resolved lunch at the Hyers, soccer
  2. Monday - Family day: cleaning, beach, Coldstone Creamery, El Leon Cito for dinner... FYI the BEST mexican in Brevard County... arguably the world... (even mexico)



  3. Tuesday - Cleaned my room... found my keys... (they'd been lost for two weeks)... then the Bowmans and Dunlops came over to swim :D I Love those Kids.



  4. Wednesday - Care group!!! My care group is also, arguably, the best... ever...
  5. Thursday - Got permit, went to Grandmas, ate junk (hehe), hung out with Steph.


  6. Friday - Not much... actually, that's not true. I painted the walls and watched That Thing You Do, wrote a paper, and went to band practice for the 4th of July performance :D Fun stuff! Got to dance around the stage... Later I listened to Aida music (from the AMAZING Broadway musical)... stayed up kinda late.


  7. Saturday - Woke up at 10am... went shopping with my mom and thank God for credit cards. :D Watched Lord of the Rings, ate ice cream and drank a venti mocha frappachino from Starbucks.

It's been a pretty busy, yet amazingly blessed week. All that to say - I've taken 1000 pictures in the past 7 days! WOW... Sorry for rambling... I'm rather bored. :D More coming soon!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha gotcha. Now that you're here... leave a comment.

Emily Swanky said...

:)
I like the way your brain works, Kaylee!
Anyway, I was just going to comment on your post, but instead, I'll comment on how funny I think you are ;)
Looks like you had an ap-so-lutely wonderful week!
Loves&Misses,
xoxo
Emily

Unknown said...

Em!!! Haha I misssss you. :D Love, K

Ian Taylor said...

Permit! Shweet! It's pretty fun being behind the wheel ain't it?

Unknown said...

Hahaha I wouldn't know. My dad hasn't taken me out yet!! I'm about to change that pretty soon though...


target practice. ;)

Ian Taylor said...

Hahaha well he probably has to amend his will before he take you out LOL jk.

Unknown said...

Hahaha yeah LOL :P

Ian Taylor said...

Hey, what's with the poll? Are you paying people to choose soccer?

Unknown said...

Nooo... we just have our heads on straight.

Carly said...

haha! nniiicceee, Kaylee! ;)

Unknown said...

Hahaha I'm TOTALLY kidding... i think ;)

Ian Taylor said...

Hahaha yeah you know this is a conflict that is only going to end when we get to Heaven and we ask God what his favorite sport is lol.

Unknown said...

Hahaha yup. I think we can agree to disagree on this one until then.

Ian Taylor said...

Definitely, we will be talking about this in 10 years lol.

Unknown said...

hahaha swell