Photography: it's what I do.
Ditto!And Kaylee, it looks to me like soccer has won over baseball! Yessss! :)
Hahaha thanks Kaylee! =D Yeah Mariah, that is just on this little blog =P.
Hey, now...soccer is truly better...I'm sorry...it just is. :P
you go Mariah!! :P
Thanks, Carly!Good playing out there on Sunday!
I give up on you people haha
Did any you notice how I left the poll up on the TOP of the page for ALL to see? :) Yes. We are quite proud of our little soccer games.
Hahaha yeah I noticed =P. I would say closer to arrogant than just proud LOL just kidding.
There you have it...Kaylee the web designer. Practically perfect in every way...:)
haha thx Mariah! You did amazing!!
Oooh, Taylor...that was harsh...just kidding :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Ditto!
And Kaylee, it looks to me like soccer has won over baseball! Yessss! :)
Hahaha thanks Kaylee! =D Yeah Mariah, that is just on this little blog =P.
Hey, now...soccer is truly better...I'm sorry...it just is. :P
you go Mariah!! :P
Thanks, Carly!
Good playing out there on Sunday!
I give up on you people haha
Did any you notice how I left the poll up on the TOP of the page for ALL to see? :) Yes. We are quite proud of our little soccer games.
Hahaha yeah I noticed =P. I would say closer to arrogant than just proud LOL just kidding.
There you have it...Kaylee the web designer. Practically perfect in every way...:)
haha thx Mariah! You did amazing!!
Oooh, Taylor...that was harsh...just kidding :)
Post a Comment