7.14.2009

Sports.

9 comments:

Ian Taylor said...

Oh yeah! That little kid is going to be a beast when he is older lol. He's got a nice glove and even pretty good natural form =D

Carly said...

haha wow Taylor! ;P Nice pics Kaylee! Eddie's camera is AMAZING!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Carly!

hahahaha taylor, you're so funny. :)

Mariah said...

Somehow I knew you were going to comment, Taylor. :)

That little boy Nathan is so cute! I can't believe all of those little kids were there and I wasn't! Was Jackson there? I didn't see him in any pictures, but that doesn't mean he wasn't there...all in all, sweet pictures!

Kaybs said...

Great photos! Eddies cam is a beast

Ian Taylor said...

Whoa! how did you "just know" I was going to comment? That is just scary! lol

Mariah said...

I think I can read minds...I'm not exactly sure, though. :P

Ian Taylor said...

Ok now I am seriously scared..... haha

Mariah said...

Oh you should be, Taylor. You should be...mwa ha haaaaaa!!

:D