7.09.2009

Week in Review



  1. Sunday - As you all know, I was very sick, so I spent the day on the couch doing nothing but watching Beethoven in Spanish on t.v. and eating soup.


  2. Monday - Family day... spent on the couch... again.

  3. Tuesday - Spent 75% of the day watching television... we went to my grandma's house around 2pm because my parents had a meeting in Orlando. Around 5 or 6pm I started getting a lot of sinus-like pressure in my head and ears. (It was so bad I was crying at times - and I don't normally cry over pain.) So I called my parents around 8:30pm and they came and picked me up at 9:30 and my mom and I drove half-an-hour back to the Orlando area to go to a 24hour clinic. So, at 10pm I was sitting in a waiting room... you know how that goes... we didn't see the doctor until 11:30pm and we found out that I could have three things - double ear infection, swine flu, or mono. I did have the ear infections (that's what was causing all the pain) but not swine flu mono. :) Yeay, thank God. There actually was a chance that I could have mono because a friend of ours had it about a month ago and it takes a month for Mono to actually show up... so we are SO happy I don't have that. (having mono requires hospitalization) We didn't get home until 12:15-ish in the morning and I didn't get to sleep until 1:30... it was a rather long day.

  4. Wednesday - On Wednesday I took my new antibiotic pills... they're about as big as a cough drop... not kidding. Spent the day at home. We got Monk from the library and watched 8 episodes while my parents were gone, and Tyler and I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut because we didn't have any good food.

  5. Thursday - I was feeling a litte better by Thursday, but my ears still hurt and my head and throat. I didn't do too much... Ohh. I vacuumed out the car. oh yeah.

  6. Friday - I'm on the up and up... :) It was my Aunt Patti's birthday so we called her and sang Happy Birthday. Later we went to clean the church with Josh, Nathan, Tyler, Josh K. and some other teens... LOL Crazy kids. Tyler, Josh, Timmy, Tanner and my parents went to dinner at Larry and Barb Tanner's house, while I got picked up to go to Mariah's house. :D Oh yeah. We watched Monk and ate some pretty gross chinese take-out.

  7. Saturday - Was at Mariah's again to spend the night... We went by their new house - OMG it's so awesome!!! I can't wait for them to move. We're totally having a Monk party while we eat homemade fondue. Booyah. The end.

5 comments:

Kaybs said...

Aww Kaylee! you poor dear :( I'm sorry you were so so sick! But i'm glad you are better :)
Besides from being sick, I hope your week was good! :)

Mariah said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, Kaylee! Yeah, that Chinese food was NOT good eats...:) I can't wait for you to come over once we move!!

Carly said...

aw! I'm sorry Kaylee! When we were talking to you yesterday I didn't know you had been THAT sick! :( It sounds like Friday and Saturday were fun, though.

Do you know yet when you're moving in, Mariah? My mom said that it should be pretty soon....

Mariah said...

We're not exactly sure when we're moving, but it should be in the next few weeks! Yayyy!

Carly said...

YYYAAAYYY!!! That's so exciting!!! :D