8.31.2009

Flying time.

It's crazy... Time really does fly. It feels like yesterday that school ended, but now I'm back into the swing of things. Summer is swell, it really is, but I'll be welcoming the cold weather... I cannot wait...
  • to drink tea again
  • to run around the front yard throwing leaves
  • to take pictures of the ever-unchanging trees
  • to do photoshoots in long-sleeves
  • to go to soccer with lots of blankets and songwriting notebooks
  • to have christmas parties
Can you tell? I love the cold weather. It's so much fun... Anyway. Here are some pictures from the past few days.





5 comments:

Kaybs said...

AWESOME pictures! And I can not wait to do fall photoshoots either!

Carly said...

I LOVE COLD WEATHER!! I can't wait either! oh, and I love the dragonfly pic!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! You are so quick!!

Kaybs said...

Teehee! :D hahaha no idea what the need for a "Teehee" was :P

Unknown said...

Mmwahahahaha.