B is for Brothers, boys, Baskin Robins, books, bedtime stories, baseball, and bread
C is for Canon cameras, Christ, Christmas, Cocoa Village, candy, and Chip Ingram (LOL!)
D is for Daddy, driving, drive-in theaters, dancing, dogs, dictionaries, dandelions, duct tape, and day-dreams
E is for Elephants, epiphones, exit signs, and Ella Fitzgerald
F is for Freddie, faces, France, friends, frankness, Fridge!, and F Major (hehe)
G is for Grandparents, goodies, games, green eggs and ham, gatorade, and gentlemen
H is for Heaven, happiness, hats, High School Musical, and Hillsong
I is for Impossibilities, indigo, Ireland, ice cream, iPods, inspiration
J is for Jesus, jumping, Jon Foreman, and 4-door Jeeps
K is for King-size Dr. Peppers, krill (I'm sure there's something cool about them...), keys, and Katelyn
L is for Lyssa, lame jokes, late nights, light, love, lakes, and limes
M is for Mom, Macciones, make-up, Metro Life Church, Michael Buble, Madison Square Garden, music, Maryland, and Mickey Mouse
N is for New York, Nancy Drew, nannies, new cars, and nanotechonology
O is for Oliver the Octopus, oceans, octaves, over-time, old newspapers, orange julius, and October
P is for Pancakes, Peter Pan, pixie dust, prayer, pianos, pals, paper, presidents, pre-ordered cds, and pranks
Q is for Queerness, quirks, queens, quick-stop oil shops, quills, and qi (yes. its a word.)
R is for Records, remixes, Rayna, replies, rolls-royce, and remembering
S is for Sick days, sinlessness, silence, simplicity, ships, shows, Skillet, snow, Skittles, and SGC, Titusville and Daytona
T is for Talltree, training wheels, translations, Tanner, trains, and telephones
U is for Umbrellas, unicorns, undercooked brownies, unplanned parties, and uncles
V is for Violins, victory, and veggie tales
W is for Water, wind, wishes, whales, Wales, west, West Coast Revival, wit and wisdom
X is for Xylophones, xanadu, xenon, and x-rays
Y is for Yes, youth, Yankees, yachts, yards, yesterday, and you
Z is for Zebras
8 comments:
B is for BECKS your bff
umm... Kaylee?? Where's SOCCER????? haha I was lookin for it and got to S's and was like WHAT??? haha I love the list anyways!! Great idea! :)
Oh GREAT! I put Baseball in there, but not soccer? What's happening to me?!?
OMG!!!! YOU PUT FRIDGE AND SKITTLES!!!!! :D
haha but yeah... whats wrong with you? you forgot SOCCER and put baseball in there??? you are being brainwashed!!! hahaha jkjkjk I still love you :)
Living on the Edge, I see!
And no uncooked brownies...I don't want you "dying on the trail"!
I don't know what yall are yelling about. Soccer really has no place on this list.... Baseball on the other hand definitely should be on here. Kaylee, nothing it wrong with you, something is finally going right with you LOL just kidding
Glad you love comments because mine to you is I love you, my sunflower girl! Grandma M
OMG!!!!
JUST GOT F MAJOR...wow that took me a long time
hahaha <3 that movie
Post a Comment