Photography: it's what I do.
Carl
VINCENT! :D
Riley! or Randy.. idk they were kinda mixed up... soo I guess Ranley..
Great ideas ladies! Keep them coming!!!I'm trying to name my owl wallet. :) I love him, even if he is nameless.
Michael Buble? ;)*hehe* now that I know what you want a name for, I can help ya a bit more :D♥M
Emily! You're brilliant! LOL ;)Kylee*hehe*
umum liam
Vincent Ranley!! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Carl
VINCENT! :D
Riley! or Randy.. idk they were kinda mixed up... soo I guess Ranley..
Great ideas ladies! Keep them coming!!!
I'm trying to name my owl wallet. :) I love him, even if he is nameless.
Michael Buble? ;)
*hehe* now that I know what you want a name for, I can help ya a bit more :D
♥M
Emily! You're brilliant! LOL ;)
Kylee
*hehe*
umum liam
Vincent Ranley!! :)
Post a Comment