um well, I would've joined sides with you if your dang poll hadn't already closed. ;) there is a fundamental difference between the two lemonades. GO PINK!
ok.. I have to admit it...I was the one. The thing is that I really had NO idea because I haven't had Pink in like... forevverr! I WAS gonna change it but for some reason I didn't. I guess I just wanted to be rebel.. :P But yeah now my mind is made up.. I'm sorry, but regular is better... in my humble opinion.. :P But yeah sorry 'bout that!!
OK. There is a time and place for pink lemonade - like tea parties and outdoor spring showers and things....but Lemonade - like the yellow, rather pulpy, tart and sweet stuff - that's the stuff for real thirst in the summer....with a warm brownie and a glass of that = mix that up, and you've removed the greatest dessert known to man throughout the 10 yrs. of childhood for me. or make that 21 yrs. Whatever.
7 comments:
no you are messed up.......reg is soooooo much better...pink is good rather have reg.
um well, I would've joined sides with you if your dang poll hadn't already closed. ;) there is a fundamental difference between the two lemonades. GO PINK!
Yes! Thank you Joanna! Finally, someone who sees the light!
ok.. I have to admit it...I was the one. The thing is that I really had NO idea because I haven't had Pink in like... forevverr! I WAS gonna change it but for some reason I didn't. I guess I just wanted to be rebel.. :P But yeah now my mind is made up.. I'm sorry, but regular is better... in my humble opinion.. :P But yeah sorry 'bout that!!
Hahaha Don't apologize, I just thought it was insane. LOL :D <3 ya!!
:) You're right Kaylee, they're not the same. I can't decide which one I like best though. Both are delicious! ;)
OK. There is a time and place for pink lemonade - like tea parties and outdoor spring showers and things....but Lemonade - like the yellow, rather pulpy, tart and sweet stuff - that's the stuff for real thirst in the summer....with a warm brownie and a glass of that = mix that up, and you've removed the greatest dessert known to man throughout the 10 yrs. of childhood for me. or make that 21 yrs. Whatever.
Loves,
~ JM
Post a Comment