12.26.2009

This is a Happy Post.

Well, I'm joining Taylor in the "We-fail-as-Christmas-Bloggers" club because I pretty much forgot about everything... So... Merry Christmas everyone.

Thats it. Happy happy post.

5 comments:

Ian Taylor said...

We are blog failures together! hahaha

Unknown said...

hahaha we sure are. LOL
Oh, and I finished Common Sense last week so I'll have to get it to you sometime.

Ian Taylor said...

Wow! I know I have told you this, but you read UNBELIEVABLY fast! lol How'd you like it?

Unknown said...

Haha yeah, you know me. :P Oh my I loved it! I copied parts of it onto my computer so I won't forget it. It's definitely on my list of books to buy and read over and over. There's sooooo much I could say, but i'd be repeating myself. But I will be blogging about it soon.

Anonymous said...

It is simply matchless phrase ;)