1.17.2010

Cousins, Sisters, Zanglas? Yeah, that would be us.

This is a good story, I can promise you that! So. Justin asked me to take some head shots for some friends who I thought, one of which, he said was his cousin. He later came by with them and to my surprise and absolute delight it was my cousin he brought! Oh wow. I was so happy. =) My cousin Michelle lives in Maryland and I will be visiting our aunt and uncle in March. (another exciting thing!) I'm so stoked, it's going to be amazing. I get to see so many amazing people in one week, I think I might scream. (By the by, we're not really technically cousins... but I don't really care... so there.)

Anyway, I kinda freaked out a little bit, then said hi, then we drove to Fox Lake to get some good shots. How 'bout some background. Nicole, Allegra, and Michelle have "Zangla" in their blood... that means they all talk in the same exact, loud, hilarious way. I love it. Just listening to Michelle was like listening to Aunt Diana. But anywho, we had a lot of fun and I haven't laughed that much in a long long long time! I'm so excited to go spend MORE time with them!




Nicole


Allegra

Michelle!


I had so much fun with these crazy, crazy, crazy girls! Haha think Selena Gomez blasting the car and then stopping in the middle of my street for a spontaneous dance party around the car. Oh, those are good pictures that you won't be seeing on this blog! ;-)


<3 ya'll,
-K

7 comments:

Carly said...

oh cool! I love surprises like that! haha They remind me of my mom and her sisters (plus my grandma). When they're all together there's always at least 3 conversations going on at once. I just give up on asking anyone any questions. =P

Mariah said...

Ha, that sounds so fun!! They sound a little like my cousins!! :)

Carly said...

Oh, and AMAZING pics! I LOVE the one of Michelle! They are all so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Thanks!! Yeah, we had an absolute blast!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kaylee! youare so much fun. this is such a funny post! I love the way your write, its like I'm there again :D We had so much fun with you and can't wait to see you again! hopefully this week or weekend! you'll have to show us around the hot spots in titusville ;)

-Michelle, Nicole, and ALLEGRA (haha. kept spelling it wrong)

Unknown said...

Haha Thanks! I had such a blast. LOL I knew I was spelling it wrong!!!
I'll see ya soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me.