I made the most amazingly beautiful omelet the other day.
Just thought you'd like to know.
"Here I am, with my heart on the floor
and my love out the door
You should be knocking.
There it goes
I got nothing to show for
Except pictures I posed for
but I keep them in a box under my bed..."

7 comments:
Kaylee, "Guess What." Me, "Chicken Butt."
Haha love ya
You forgot the part where I fall off the bleachers dying of laughter. :)
*falls off bleachers dying of laughter*
Good to know, Kaylee, good to know. Hope you enjoyed that omelet! =)
Thank you Kayla.
And I did enjoy my omelet. It was amazing for your information.
Haha nice =P
Hey, if you think of it, bring you camera tonight...don't forget that your battery is almost dead! =)
Yeah I'm bringing it and the battery has been charging all day! Thanks! I can't wait! :D
Post a Comment