We went to the beach to celebrate my brother's 14th birthday. (Happy Birthday Tyler!!)
Katelyn, Lyssa, Mariah, and I eating our fly-covered lunches. Mmmmhmm... Grossss. There were way too many flies. I don't know what their deal was, but they were everywhere.
The fellas were so awesome. Love these guys!!
Smallgroup, Iah Bear, and Fridge. We're so cool, ice cubes are jealous. ;-) And we will die, and the Name will come to our funerals, and we might even fake our deaths just so the Name will come. Haha Loveeee it.
Our awesome beach party group, without the Nugents. They were busy being awesome at baseball. =D But they came later.
Tanner hit it off with Taylor and Owen.
He talks about you guys alllll the time!! Haha :D
If you look at this closely, you can see Taylor hitting Dewey in the back of the head... haha
But anyway, I loveee Daytona and I love going to the beach with these people. I could go to the beach with them all the time, even though I don't like the beach.
(Don't ask why.)
(Don't ask why.)






8 comments:
Sweet pictures! When did I send them to you? I don't even remember things anymore... :D
That was a super fun day! You and Fridge are HILARIOUS. We were dying in that sea water... yes, DYING. ;) Hahahahaha!
Hey Kaylee! You said it: I love Daytona too! I am so glad summer's finally here so I can surf!!!
In Christ,
~ Zach S.
Mariah: You didn't. I stole them of Facebook! ;D LOL We were totally dying. Hahaha
Zach: Hey!! Daytona is so amazing. That's so cool that you surf! I'm going to have one of my friends teach me sometime. It looks so awesome. :)
Ahhh!!! :D The Name WILL come :)
and I pretty much laughed my face off when I saw Taylor hitting Dewey haha :P
aww! That's so awesome! I'm glad you guys had fun! I was so sad I missed it! =( oohh, Kaylee and Mariah... I had a dream the other night where I gave Name a HUG!! AAHHH!! hahaha! It was.. and most likely will be the best dream I've ever had. lol! I miss you guys sooo much! We TOTALLY need to have another beach day (but not in the last week of July... we're gonna be gone =P). I hope everything's goin well in T-ville... =) Luv ya!
AHHHHHH!!!!! OMG! That's the best dream ever!! Hahaha wow, I'm totally jealous. =D I miss you guys too!!!! :( We really need to get together again!! :D
I'm going to ask even though you said not to....Why could you go to the beach at Daytona with all of us even though you don't like the beach? Hmm? hahaha
Post a Comment