9.25.2010

A Fridge Full of Mountain Dew

This is a post about one of my besties. :D
This is a picture of her...

Haha just kidding.

The truth is, Kayla and I have been friends for a long time. Seriously.

Haha! This is from Celebration... I think we were like, 8 and 9 years old. I'm actually not in this picture... I don't know where I was, I just know I was laughing my head off because Kaybs was telling a scary story and said that all the children were going to die on this hayride.


Marine Biology - oh the memories. It was totally awesome that we ended up being at the same field trip location at the same time! Haha

Oh my gosh! Do you remember this?? It was 4th of July, 2009, during M:X. Haha I think this is of when Nolan, Josh Smith, Carly, you and me were getting lost in the parking lot. Haha and then we sat around doing nothing. Funnnnessss. :D

This picture freaks me out. I don't know what the heck I was doing with my face... I think I was still trying to figure out how to smile with braces. LOL You look cute, but your bangs are a little weird. I love you though.

Me + You and some random people. Personally, I think I look creepy, but that's just me. You still look cute. Haha ^_^

Mariah's 15th Birthday :D

HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh my starsss. :D I love this. And I love you.

Let's do bullet points, shall we?
  • Break it down, Barney style!
  • Fridge
  • MR. PANTS!
  • I'm gonna die right here... maybe over there.... but right here.
  • Don't cry over spilt Skittles
  • Build a bridge and get over it
  • The Last Song (Hahahaha)
  • Invisible dinosaur!!! Rawwwrrr.
  • THE NAME
  • "It's a tree." "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" "What the HECK was that?!"
  • The Weird Club. Members: Kayla, Brinkley, & Chris
  • The Awesome Club: Kaylee
  • The 5 Minute posture thing.... Haha "3 more minutes..... *three minutes later* Hey! Only 5 more minutes!" Jerk.
  • When you didn't talk for 5 whole minutes! Omg! I'm still proud of you.
  • The awkward bathroom silence song HAHA
  • Kaylaee Renee Burtwin
  • I know I'm missing like 32,740,384,920 jokes, but my brain is tired. -_- (stupid brain)
Anywayyyssssss.... The whole reason behind this extremily Kaylafied post is that, well, it's Kayla's birthday, so she deserves a post dedicated to her. The main point is I. Love. You. Fridge. =) Don't die. And don't you dare ever leave me. I won't have anyone to talk to on the bleachers and that would be BAD. If you ever left me, I'd just have to call you every Sunday from 5-8pm and it would be your job to make me laugh.

The end.

P.S. I love you.
P.P.S. You need to come to Titusville and spend the night. :D My house is absolutely opennnn on almost all weekends. Hehe

10 comments:

Mariah Iah Bear :) said...

Ditto to all Kaylee said. Happy 17th Birthday, Fridge! I love you so stinkin' much! <3<3<3

Sidney said...

Ok Why am I a jerk for making you guys sit up strait??? You should be thanking me!!!!!! Hahahaha! JK
Happy Birthday Kayla!!!!

Unknown said...

Haha you're not a jerk... :)

Kayla Courson said...

Haha I love this post! It's so sweet :D and I laughed about the hayride picture because for some reason I can actually see her telling a story like that...haha love you Jelly Bean! ;) Happy Birthday :)

Carly said...

hahaha The only thing wrong with this post is that the fridge should have less water and more MD in it. =P I love the pic on the hayride! Mariah and Kayla.. you guys were so darn CUTE!! Great post Kaylee =D

Kaybs said...

Oh. My. Stars. In. The. Sky.
Ok so this made me laugh SO hard.
I agree with Carly, the Fridge needs more Dew hahaa :P
I seriously can't believe I've known you for so long! I love it!
Heeeheee I remember telling that story like it was yesterday.
That was CRAZY that we happened to be there the same day (:
Yupp, thats when we all got lost in the parking lot and that was srsly the best!
Ok, that one you you look so adorable and I look like high on something and yes my bangs are weeeeeird.
The next pic.... yeah, we're both pretty creepy hahaha :P
Wow... that was such a fun party and it seems like it wasn't over a year ago but like.... a couple weeks.
Gosh I LOVE those picturess!!! <3
Hahaha as I saw the long list of inside jokes I just LOST it and was laughing like a maniac.
I think you got most of them down!
Wow, thank you SOOO much! I love YOU and I will never leave you because it would not be fun at soccer! No talking on the bleachers for a couple hours... out new record hahaha xD
HAhahha I would totally pick up the phone in a different accent everytime hahhaa :P
Gosh I love you and it woud be SO fun to come to Titusville!!! Just call me up ;)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS KAYLAFIED POST!!! <3 Love youuu <3'

P.S. just realized I'm leaving you at the bleachers today cause I got to babysit :P But I WILL COME BACK :D Love you so muchh<3

Unknown said...

Hahaha your comment made me laugh at my computer and Josh and Sidney are looking at me like I'm craaaaazyyyyy. But that's okay. :D I can't believe you're ditching me, but I know you'll come back. Haha Love you soooo much! :D :D :D

Zach said...

The Dew stockpile in the fridge is beautifully epic...looks like someone's prepared for a hurricane LOL :D

~ Zach S.

Kaybs said...

Hahahaha glad I'm making you look like a weirdoooo (:
I'll be baaaaack **says it like arnold schwarzenegger** Hahah yes, I googled his name haha

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha loveee it. :)