9.11.2010

The Latest + Greatest

The most exciting "latest + greatest" update is my dog Brinkley! :) I love this pup.

Dad says that he's "sanctified". He is absolutely perfect!! :)

The next exciting thing is I'm painting watercolors. I started about a month and a half ago, and I love it. It's really really great.


The final thing would be the lastest + greatest photo shoot... and my beautiful friend!

And me. :) With a picture frame.

Ah. This is definitely NOT part of the greatest... but then again, I think it's pretty amazing. LOL

Excuse me, take a step back gentlemen! I know she looks amazing, but look, I've got a baseball bat and a taser, sooo.... step back.

Haha *gasp* "This looks amazing!"

"Oh my gosh! There's little tiny flowers in this grass!"
"Uh, Kaylee. This is the outside world!"

7 comments:

Kid said...

1. I LOVE that dog. Seriously, he's the best. <3

2. I'd really love a watercolor painted by you... like for something that's going to happen in four days. ;)

3. That was a really fun photoshoot! But they're all fun. :) I LOVE the collage. HAHAHAHA! Too many "t's" to count. ;) "Excuse me, take a step back gentlemen!" And the baseball bat and a taser! That made me el-oh-el. Hahaha I love you! :D

4. "Kaylee... THIS IS NATURE!" :D Oh. My. Toes. So much fun. :D

Ian Taylor said...

I am totally jealous now....Brinkley looks like an awesome puppy! =D.

I like the pics too, great idea using the frame....and don't worry about me. I know how you can be just by yourself I would never mess with you when you are fully armed lol

Unknown said...

Child - you made me laugh out loud. Seriously. And I'll be workin' on something aaaahhhmazin' for your birthday in one, two, three FOUR DAYS. :D

Taylor - You should be jealous because he is a totally awesome puppy with a totally awesome name. :-) Thanks! It was really fun.
HAHA! that's great. "I know how you can be just by yourself..." Oh you make me laugh.

Rae said...

That puppy is like picture perfect... so so so cute!!!

Kaybs said...

Um.... I am offically following both of you girls with a bat. you are both wayyyy to gorgeous to be walking around by yourselves.
<3 LOVE you and your picturess

Kayla Courson said...

Brinkley is sooo cute! I can't wait to meet him!

And I absolutely LOVE the pictures! You two are so stinkin' gorgeous!
Haha I agree with Kayla...it's definitely true ;)

Carly said...

wow. All of these pics are equally amazing. Brinkley has got to be one of (if not THE) cutest puppy I've ever seen. You'd better get your baseball bat out to protect Mariah AND Brinkey cuz there's a possibility that I might just try to steal him. =P You and Mariah are SOOO stinkin beautiful!! anywho, I love the pics. Great Job! =)