- Most of you know that we got an adorable puppy last week. His name is Brinkley and yes, it's from You've Got Mail and yes, it was my idea. Seriously, did I have any other options? Nooo.
- It's Mariah's birthday in one, two, three, ten days. Five Second Dance Party!
- I like school. Yes. I did just say that.
- I also like iced coffee. And I'm trying out an experiment with making cold-brewed coffee. I'm proud of myself for trying. Hopefully it'll be as good as everyone on the internet says it is.
- The new iPods came out. Can you say "spectacular"? I know I can. I also know that I'm getting one as soon as I get a little more money.
- I'm getting a job annnnnd I'm getting my license. Boom.
The end.
10 comments:
Love the name, school is here...yes it is and we have to deal with it, although not all of us deal with it as well as you do lol, and Hoooray for the job and license! Congrats!!
1. Yeah, he's pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. :)
2. Are you serious?! I've been saying my birthday's in 11 days all day today, but now I find out that it's not 11 days but only 10 days away?! YES! That means one day less than I thought. Thanks, Kaylee. :P
3. I actually like my school too! Except Spanish. Definitely don't like Spanish.
4. Oooooh fancy! I'll have to try your iced coffee one you figure things out. Maybe it'll be better than Django's. :)
5. Sweet! Those things are pretty coolio.
6. Did you actually find a job or are you're just saying that you want to get a job? Because if you got a job, you didn't tell me about it today! :) I hope I can get my license soon (like next year) too. ^_^
When you get your license you have to drive down here and rub it in my face ^_^
Taylor - Haha Thanks :)
Mariah - I'm still looking for a job. :) Maybe Publix. Then you can come in and dance, and I'll be like, "Whoaaa. I haven't seen that in a while."
Kayla - That made me laugh out loud. And yes, I will. :D
Wait do you have your permit??
Yes! :) I've had it for over a year now.
Don't give kid any of your iced coffee!!!! She'll just throw it away and break your heart :'(
Hahaha just kidding.
Awesome about getting a job annnnnnd your license!
Hahaha no more iced coffee for Kid. She's no longer a part of the coffee group. lol
And I'm still looking for a job... annnnnnnd then my license. :) Then I'll be down at Cocoa BCC, working in Jazz Band and taking music theory. =)
Django. Your heart doesn't get broken on account of thrown-away coffee.
Kaylee, I loved your Obama tweet! ;)
Haha!! I was laughing so hard. I love my grandpa! LOL
Post a Comment