10.25.2010

Eric & McKenna: Engagement {2}

It's very clear our love is here to stay
not for a year but ever and a day
-love is here to stay, louis and ella

She moved from North Dakota to go on a missions trip to Africa. She liked it here. She stayed. She's cute. She's godly. She's funny. Oh, and he noticed.


 And he was like, Whoa. She's cool. He was interested... annnnd she wasn't. Can you see where this is going? :) Ups and downs, no, yes and no, and then *bam!* engaged. Oh dear love.

They are really cute together and smiled the whole time. And Mariah and I couldn't stop laughing... (Shouldn't it be the other way around? We're supposed to be the ones making you smile.)

 Eric, you got one amazing wife. It's no wonder you fell in love with her, she's amazing! She'll make you laugh, make you happy, make you dinner, and make you a stronger man of God. You couldn't find anyone better fit for the job.


And McKenna, you got the best husband. He is going to care for you, protect you, love you, and laugh at with you for ever. ;)

I love how happy you are together. You're different - in a good way - when you're together :) It's a sappy, lovey, happy kind of different.

And you guys have got to stop being so ridiculously amazing looking. Come on, give us normal people a chance!

Whaaat. So classic/romantic/modern. Is that possible?

I love you guys and can't wait to be a part of your beautiful wedding :) You're relationship is awesome annnnd so are you! Love you both.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Yeaaaayyyyyy!!!!! I'm so stinkin' excited for them! ^_^

Kayla Courson said...

Aaaww <3 I don't even know them and I'm super happy for them! Goodness gracious these pictures are so stinkin' adorable!

Mikayla K♥;; said...

Awwww...I cant get over how adorbs they are. ♥