1.23.2009

"It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen..."


Wow! My very own pirate!



Blue eyed baby...



Random flower.


Little brother. Your eyes are a window...



Little child. Your eyes are the open sea...



Baby, you mean so much to me...



My little princess. I love you so much.



dude. he is the coolest little kid...        e.v.e.r.



Our front walk...



Um. This is our footmat in front of our door...



Music. Wonderful old music.



Awesome glass stuff.



I'm going to go there some day.



Dead flowers.



The best pedal ever.



I just got a new Irish record, yeayy! I love Irish...



My little brother, Timmy is so cute!!!



There's only one Converse.



I have the best editing software on the Earth and the best part is: It's free! (www.picnik.com/app/)


Our Car. Very cool..



Tyler's awesome shoes that I'm going to steal...

3 comments:

Keith and Aimee Nugent said...

chucks rock! annnnnnnnnd Dublin along with the rest of ireland is amazing... I highly recommend it.
I will try to put up some pictures of Ireland sometime

The Cox Kids said...

Hey Kaylee those pictures are sooooooooooooooooooo cute.... especially the ones of your little brothers!!!

-Jazmine

The Cox Kids said...

Hey, Kaylee those pictures are so cute!!!