1.15.2009

Paris!

My Aunt Patti went to Paris (France!) in the past year and she gave me some of her pictures, which I happily edited...



This is from her apartment window... It's just like we imagine! People with umbrellas, in the Paris rain!

A sidewalk store with awesome ivy vines...

This is where my Aunt want's to live. So she took a picture in advance. I photoshopped a trash can out of the blocks on the right side of the door... (I was very excited)

Just a street in Paris...


Notre Dame Cathedrale - No. I didn't spell it wrong. That is how it is spelled in France...

The Blue Door. It isn't really that vibrant a blue in real life...

I don't know what this is... but it's beautiful!


The Arc de Triumphe

So. I am really jealous of my Aunt... But, I am so happy she got to go on this trip twice! Next time, though... I'm getting in her suitcase! ;)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so pretty! The blue door is amazing!

Anna Grace said...

I LOVE the last one...it looks like home decor art! Great job...you and your Aunt make a great pair! :)
Blessings,
Anna

Kaybs said...

Wow, Those are beautiful!!!
you have amazing editing skills!