As I was mourning outside of Cooper's home, which is now sadly dilapidated and in disrepair, I looked to my left and behold! There stood a mini Cooper! Looking up at me from his newly built home next door! He looked just like Cooper, walked just like Cooper, and even designed his home just like Cooper. Imagine my joy and surprise! We shall still mourn for the loss of Cooper, but rejoice in this new Cooper Jr. that has just recently arrived. He has graciously agreed to let me photograph him, so expect some shots of Jr. soon.
(Oh and I promise, I'm not insane.)
4 comments:
Kaylee, you're Wilbur {not to say you resemble a pig at all}. Cooper Jr. represents all of Charlotte's baby look-a-likes that console Wilbur when Charlotte dies. eh? ;)
aw! Well, I can't wait to see Cooper Jr.! I know that it still must be hard for you sometimes to see Cooper in Cooper Jr., though...
Yes, it is difficult seeing Cooper in Junior, but it's a joyful pain... and yes, I am a Wilbur-like person. LOL
Hahahaha! yay for cooper Jr.!!!
Post a Comment