Photography: it's what I do.
Oooh, oooh, I know this one! He's absolutely adorable and looks so cool! Sweet picture!Love you!Mariah
:) This is AWESOME!
Gangsta! lol
aw! I love this little cutie! :)I agree with Mariah! :D
um. adorable.He reminds me of Lindsay in this photo, haha.
I know! that's exactly what I was thinking. all your comments actually. LOL he looks like some sort of special agent or something to me. He definitely looks like Lindsay. :P So cute so cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oooh, oooh, I know this one! He's absolutely adorable and looks so cool! Sweet picture!
Love you!
Mariah
:) This is AWESOME!
Gangsta! lol
aw! I love this little cutie! :)I agree with Mariah! :D
um. adorable.
He reminds me of Lindsay in this photo, haha.
I know! that's exactly what I was thinking. all your comments actually. LOL he looks like some sort of special agent or something to me. He definitely looks like Lindsay. :P So cute so cute.
Post a Comment