I'd like to invite you to our Mission:X 4th of July, Red, White and Boom celebration with the city of Titusville. If you want to come, it starts at 5 pm at Space Coast Regional Airport (355 Golden Knights Boulevard) It's all free and the music is amazing. :) You can get directions here. Yeah, so I just wanted to let you know. :D I'm really excited.
5 comments:
Shweeeeet! We have All Star games happening this week so I don't know if we will be there, but I hope we can, that sounds like a blast!
That would be awesome!! :D
I think we're planning to go. I'm not POSITIVE yet but I'm pretty sure that's the plan. I can't wait!! So does that mean that MissionX is THIS week?! I thought that it was later in July...
Sweet! I'll be there! I can't wait to discover all of the things God has in store for us this week at Mission X! I can't wait to see you all play!
♥Mariah
My dad, though he hasn't given a definite, said that we might be coming this Saturday. That's exciting, because ya know.. Tall Tree, Kaylee, firecrackers, possibly Carly.. you get the picture. ;)
Post a Comment