- Sunday - Worship team, church, lunch with Grandma and Grandpa for Father's Day... no soccer because there wasn't enough people... :(
- Monday - Family day... cleaned grandma's house... came home... sat around waiting, waiting, waiting for UPS to bring us a package so that we could go to my Grandparents house in Orlando... FINALLY it came. Drove 1 hour to get to my family's house, then, because there wasn't many people there yet, I got to drive my dad around for a while. :P What a weird experience... It was really fun though.
- Tuesday - Woke up excruciatingly early to go to a 6am prayer meeting for Mission:X; then we went to IHOP for an hour or so, had lots of laughs. Then we came home, the Bowmans and Dunlops came over again to go swimming and Boyd stayed over for the night. It was my parents anniversary so they left and we stayed home and ate a Spaghetti concoction and watched movies.
- Wednesday - Didn't do ANYTHING until 5pm when we drove to Melbourne for the Melbourne Care Group Hospitality night at the Evan's house!! We had so much fun and their house is AMAZING. Then Mariah came home with us and we watched Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. Wow. If you ever want to laugh yet be freaked out at the same time... watch this! :P
- Thursday - Mariah and I woke up late... then we ran some errands and went thrifting. :) Later, we watched National Treasure (the first one) and went swimming and ate popsicles with Steph. It was a pretty nice day.
- Friday - I was supposed to have a band practice, but it got moved, so I went to Grandma's house at 9:30am. Ate junk food... watched I Love Lucy... talked and watched Food network. :-) Yeay. It was a good lazy day, even though I was soooooo exhausted from all my late nights this week. :P
- Saturday - Mom had a discipleship meeting early, so I actually had to (get this) wake up. Then at 11am we went to the Elliott's house and from there we went to Cocoa Village to hang out. :D I had so much fun hanging out and eating really good food! Then we came home and the guys came over and swam for a few hours and my little cousins, Lexi and Hunter, are here to spend the night. They're hilarious... at the moment, they're yelling at a wasp, "die, Die, DIE!!!" haha lots of pictures coming soon. :P
6.27.2009
Week in Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun week :). You have very pale blue eyes! lol I knew you had blue eyes, but I didn't realize how light/pale they were =P.
Great pictures! :D glad you had a good week :)
haha- yuppers.
yeah kayla, i think i'm going to start a new tradition of "week in review" updates.
Cool!
That was a fun couple of days! I love hanging out with you! Oooh, and I love that dress you were wearing...very cute. :)
Post a Comment