6.15.2009

This is the Moment You've all been Waiting for..

Heck yes. Action.

Justin!!
Justin.

I <3 this Camera!!!
This camera is a beast. I am so glad Eddie let me use it! :D :D :D

Parker. :)
Parker. He's getting good out there.

Good stuff.
Water. It's really good.

Brothers
Nathan and Josh. Yup. They're good too. :)

It's a crazy game.
Justin.

Uncle Jeff!!
My Uncle Jeff. He's crazzzzzzy talented...

Parker!
Parker! :P He's pretty talented as well.

So, that's it... Until next week! :D Lemme know whatcha think.

6 comments:

Ian Taylor said...

Heck yeah! Very nice! The "mid-kick" shots are really good. Way to go Kaylee.

Unknown said...

haha thanks!!! It was so fun.

Mariah said...

Nice!
I love the one of Justin-totally dead on the ground...:)

Unknown said...

Yeah Mariah. He does that... A LOT.

Carly said...

FUN!! They're great! :)

Mariah said...

Nice, Kaylee. :)