6.16.2009

Well...

Cooper Jr. is gone. I'm so done with spiders. I mean it. It's over.

Oh, I cut my finger today. blood was gushing everywhere.


...well, maybe not gushing...
......and maybe not bleeding...
...okay, it didn't even hurt.

Sorry I'm so random and crazy and boooorrrring. :P Here's a random picture...
oh yeahhh, taste the rainbow. :)

14 comments:

Kaybs said...

:D SKITTLES!!! :D

Unknown said...

SKITTLES!!!! :D LOL

Ian Taylor said...

I wish I had skittles right now :(. I want a sugar rush lol. Can I ask how you cut your finger?

Unknown said...

Haha. Cinderella was peeling potatoes... and the peeler decided to attack me.

Ian Taylor said...

Haha have that peeler burned at the stake! lol

Joanna said...

yeah, well I'm kinda over Zooper, my caterpillar. He was only my friend long enough for me to take a photo of him.

sorry about your cut. psh, even though it didn't hurt you, Miss Melodramatic. ;)

Ian Taylor said...

When will you girls learn that relationships at your age are not worth it?! LOL

Unknown said...

Hahaha that was clever, Taylor. LOL

Ian Taylor said...

What can I say? I'm a clever guy :P

Unknown said...

hahaha

Kaybs said...

Hahahahaha ya'll are funny :D

(whoa, I was about to press "publish your comment" when I realized that I didn't use any exclamation points :O Thats the first.... maybe I'm getting sick LOL)

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha! Nice!! LOL

mayday said...

yellow skittles are the best!
lol
nate

Carly said...

haha! SKITTLES!! ya gotta luv 'em! :D

That's CRAZY Kayla!! I don't think I've left any comment without at least one exclamation point! haha!