7.28.2009

I watched my friends jump out of an Airplane

Stacie!!


What a weird experience! Seeing my friends slowly glide 1,500 feet down to the ground.

Justin. He fully enjoyed every minute of it. He's still talking a mile a minute. Oh, by the way... the first thing we saw when he came within eyesight was his ginormous shoes. LOL
Eric!

The sky... I'll have the rest of my pictures on Picasa soon.

14 comments:

Emily Swanky said...

WOWZAS!
looks like ooodles and oodles of fun!
been wanting to do that since like before i was born! ;)
Miss y'all!
xoxo
EM

Ian Taylor said...

All I can say is....That looks awesome! I want to do it with you guys next time so give me a call lol.

Unknown said...

Hahaha I'll let you know. :-)

Mariah said...

Something tells me that with my fear of heights...I don't think I'm ready yet...:)

Ian Taylor said...

Come on Mariah, that's no excuse! It's only 1500 feet! Haha

Mariah said...

Yeah, okay Taylor...:) You can jump off the plane for me. After all, being Peter Pan means you can fly, right? :P

Ian Taylor said...

Ok will do Mariah =D. Oh yeah, about that. I can fly, but for some reason Tink decided to go and get lost so right now I am out of fairy dust. So basically I am temporarily "grounded" LOL.

Mariah said...

Wow. Nice story. :D
Well, when Tink gets back, can I get some of that fairy dust? :P

Mariah said...

Oh and Taylor...I just read your Haiti post and will be praying for you all! May God be glorified!!

Ian Taylor said...

Oooooh I don't know. Tink is really particular about who she gives her dust to. You have to like baseball more than any other sport and you HAVE to be a Yankee fan.... HAHA.

Thanks Mariah, I appreciate it =)

Unknown said...

Haha you guys are hilarious.

Mariah said...

Well, tell Miss Tinkerbell that whenever I watch Peter Pan, I'm going to fast-forward all of the parts with her in it...hahaha. :)

Baseball is okay, but soccer is totally better. In fact, it's wayyyy better...IN FACT, soccer is "Flippen Sweet"!

I will give you one, though...I like the Yankees?! I'm not much of a baseball person, so I guess I could like the Yankees for you...:)

Ian Taylor said...

HAHAHA ok I'll tell her, but you are putting yourself on her hit-list haha.

Ok, well even though you think soccer is better I am glad that you at least have the right baseball team =P

Mariah said...

Oooh...tell Tink I'm sooo scared...I'm shivering...and breaking out in goosebumps...aggghhh! The agony!! :P Oh, speaking of agony, I saw your cinnamon-swallowing video from a couple of months ago. It was so funny! I almost want to try it, but by seeing your reaction, I think I'd better not...hahaha. :)

The Yankees rock!! (I guess?!) :D