- Last week - Pretty much totally forgot about "Week in Review" soooooo, I'll give you a quick dowload... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday - I was sickkkkkk. The end.
- This Week - Monday - Went and cleaned grandma's house and then hung out with my cousin, Jay, who came down from Chicago for our Family Bday Party. :D Also went to see the video from Seven... our band... at the Cox's house and ate sushi and pizza. Quite good. :D
- Tuesday - Ate scones with Great-Grandma Sennese and Tanner broke his foot I think... we're not quite sure. LOL Later I went to Mariah's NEW HOUSE and watched Monk and ate tortilla chips.
- Wednesday - Nothing!! Can you beleive it?! I wrote a few songs and took a few pictures.
- Thursday - Tyler left at 4am with the Taylor family and Sidney for Washington D.C. ummmm, without me. LOL anywayyy, we didn't do too much for most of the day... the Dunlop and Bowman families came over for dinner and swimming and Stephanie and I started making a "Fancy Farewell Ball" invitation on Photoshop.
- Friday - Went to the Orthodonist and then went and unpacked the Wiles (from Daytona) house. They're moving to Viera/Rockedge and had 150 boxes to unpack... we got 100 DONE! Yippeeee.
- Saturday - Woke up at 7am and left at 8:30 to go watch my friends jump out of an airplane. Yes, you heard me. JUMP OUT OF AN AIRPLANE. Justin, Stacie, and Eric went skydiving after 4 hours of delay/hangout time we finally got to watch them fly out of the sky at the mind-boggling altitude of 1,500 feet... (I think) Quite interesting and I took a ton of photos, but I left my camera at my Grandma's house during our Family B-day Party! :( We had So much fun eating good food and lots of candy and ice cream and hanging out on facebook and talking to random people and playing games and, and, and... it was really fun...
the end.
2 comments:
What's with the LOL after Tanner may have broken his foot???? Are you HAPPY about that or something, Kaylee??? haha jkjk
That is soo cool that you guys went to help the Wiles!! My mom and I went over Saturday and There really wasn't TOO much to do. I mean ALL the furniture had been put in their places which is the hardest thing to do (in my opinion). But Mrs. Wiles really appreciated your help! When we went over we drove with Mrs. Harrison(an AMAZING mom in our church who is totally.... AMAZING!) and she and I got the kids rooms, linen closet, and kid's bathroom done. I LOVE helping people move!! It feels so refreshing to put everything into its own place and even more when you can throw out all those empty boxes!! ok. sorry. I'm rambling again..!! haha
The Neus showed us the pics from Saturday. oh my goodness! Stacie is so brave!!! :P
Niiiiiice. :) Post the pictures once you get your camera back!!
(When I was typing my name just now, I almost typed Monk instead of Mariah...hahaha!)
Post a Comment