Well, as I was visiting Cooper's grave this past week, I was reminded that it has been two months and two weeks since that fateful day when he passed into the place we call "Spider Heaven". I just thought I'd remind you to keep his family in your prayers. Thank you.
2 comments:
Again, I am so sorry for your loss. That has to be so sad for you to have a loved one buried so close to you and to be reminded of him over and over again. I just wanted to let you know that Jeffery misses Cooper. I keep having to remind him that Cooper is in a better place right now.
oh, and I'm just like you with being OCD with numbers. It REALLY bugs me when someone is changing the volume on the TV and it's not even. aah!!
*sniff* I still can't believe he's GONE!!!! *runs away crying*
Post a Comment