8.17.2009

"The waves are crashing down on me..."

It's a beach day! Ohhh yeah, baby!

Friday - August 21st
6 pm - Bring your own dinner.

Sandcastle contest - Tallest and biggest. :)

It's going to be so much fun. I'm so excited. Hope to see you there!!

7 comments:

Mariah said...

Yayyy! I'm so excited!! :D

Kaybs said...

Yay!!! Jonathan and I are going to try to make it :) Where is it?

Unknown said...

Haha ooops. Cherie Downs beach in Cocoa. :)

Carly said...

*sniff* Instead of having a Quest meeting that night we're trying to have everyone from Quest help out with decorating for Tiffany Jarvis's baby-shower.... :( So I don't think we'll be able to make it... :( I would LOVE to though.... well.... yeah..... :(

Unknown said...

*sob* that stinks... I talked to someone else from daytona and they said that there was a set up thing that day. :( We'll miss you!!!!

Kaybs said...

Yeah.. We can't go either :( Jonathan needs to help move chairs and I'll probably be helping too.

Carly said...

man! This stinks!! :(