9.14.2009

Little bit of Random

We're having so much fun here that we decided not to come home until Sunday night or Monday morning... Unfortunately that means I can't go to Blue Springs...

... but I'm learning a lot about my new camera...

...I've figured out how to use the self-timer, which is good news...

The view is amazing out here. I wish every single one of you were here right now!


On the left side of the house there are some really pretty flowers. Most of them are dead now, but these aren't. :)



On a side note: Since my camera is so awesome, the pictures look megapixel-y on here, but that's just because they're really big, so they look better if you click on them.

4 comments:

Kaybs said...

those pics are truly amazingly awesome..
I will miss you on Saturday!
I will have to take some pictures of me laughing at an invisible person then photoshop you in! LoL!
I totally will too!!!

Unknown said...

That sounds totally awesome!

Carly said...

WOW!! Amazing pictures! I love the flower on! AAHH!! I love your camera! ok.. sorry... :P

Becca said...

Can't believe you are coming home early!!!
YEAH!!!!!!!! This means I get to see you before I leave!!!