9.13.2009

Amelia Island

For those of you who don't know, we are currently on vacation in an amazing beach house on Amelia Island. It's an amazing house, right on the beach... I love it here. The beach is aaaaahhh-mazing. :)
Okay, this is one HOT car right? OMG, it was wayyyyy better in real life! Haha I let dad know (several times) that I would be okay with getting it for my birthday...


I wish I played this, but there was music on, so I couldn't... But it was beautiful and perfect and looked like it would be in heaven.
Awesome right? Better in real life... It was like, a real, honest to goodness, retro truck. Gosh, what could be better?
I told Tanner to make a silly face and then I gave him an example and THIS is what I got? Where's the respect, I ask you?

The Irish shop... I think I'm going to go back tomorrow. I could live there, I really could. It was sooooo amazing...

So "Nugent" is on this list of Irish family names... I was jumping up and down and kinda freaking out, even though I knew it would be on there. LOL

This is a letter that someone wrote the owner of the beach house... I love her handwriting... slightly jealous! :)

The view from the back porch... or part of it. I can't wait to get home and make some panoramas.

The walkway to the beach. I know, lame right?
Pretty flowers! :)
Me... this is my "I-can't-believe-you'd-do-that-for-me" look. By the way, nobody did anything for me, but anyway. That's what this look is.

We're having a ton of fun, but I can't wait to get home and see everybody.

The end.

No comments: