Photography: it's what I do.
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :D hahahahahahahahahahhaaha xD thanks Kaylee! did you take pictures of evrrrythingg? LoL
I think so! there was so much awesomeness, it was hard to get it all. :P
Hahahahahhaha xD
Irish shop?!? Where is this? haha I saw an Irish pub the other day and I was like "mom that's where I am having my first beer" lol
Hahahahaha Yeah there was an irish shop and it was totally rad, as far as Irish shops can be. LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :D hahahahahahahahahahhaaha xD thanks Kaylee! did you take pictures of evrrrythingg? LoL
I think so! there was so much awesomeness, it was hard to get it all. :P
Hahahahahhaha xD
Irish shop?!? Where is this? haha I saw an Irish pub the other day and I was like "mom that's where I am having my first beer" lol
Hahahahaha Yeah there was an irish shop and it was totally rad, as far as Irish shops can be. LOL
Post a Comment