I’m awake I’m alive, now I know what I believe inside. Now it’s my time and I’ll do what I want ’cause this is my life, here, right now. I’ll stand my ground and never back down. I know what I believe inside, I’m awake and I’m alive.
I'm back and I'm very happy with myself... I wanted to read 10 books this past month and I did. :-) Yeay for me.
Unfortunately, I've been sick for these six long days, so I'm very much boredom itself...
-K

7 comments:
yay your back!!! but aww your sick :(
HEEEY KAYLEEEEE!
Long time no hear from!
What books did you read?
Are you still sick? :{
♥M
It's great that you are back first of all. Second, awesome lyrics!! And I am sorry you are sick, I hope you get better and I will be praying =)
Thanks guys! I'm actually feeling a little better today. :)
Kayla - I miss you fridge.
Emily - Lots of beautiful books!!! (I posted them) I miss you! Happy (really) late birthday!!!! xoxo, K
Taylor - Hi. Have you heard the whole new skillet cd? Oh my. Amazing... thats all I gotta say. :P Also, i read your paper - you're good, really good! I was looking for grammar errors and i don't think i found any!!!!! :D Thanks for praying!
KAYLEE YOU ARE NOT SICK
I DON'T BELIEVE IT
SICK PEOPLE DON'T PULL PRANKS ON THEIR OTHER SICK BLONDE FRIENDS (WHO ARE REALLY SICK)
Hey. Yes! I have heard the whole album and it is flippen amazing!! I want to see them again in concert so bad!! Oh, thanks, I'm glad you liked it, it's not finished though, still have 1500 words to add haha.
SICK PEOPLE PULL JOKES ON THEIR OTHER SICK BLONDE FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY"RE BORED OF BEING SICK.
=)
ha.
Post a Comment