Photography: it's what I do.
Omg! I totally want to read Rangers Apprentice book 4 and 5! well and 6 haha xDGood job Kaylee!
I know! I was so excited... I finished them really quickly - they are so good!! I'm waiting for 6 to come in at the library! haha Thanks!! :P
Welcome Back!! yeah I'm hoping to read all the Rangers Apprentice books. I'll probably start next month. I'm so excited! They sound really good! And congrats! wow that's a lot of books! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Omg! I totally want to read Rangers Apprentice book 4 and 5! well and 6 haha xD
Good job Kaylee!
I know! I was so excited... I finished them really quickly - they are so good!! I'm waiting for 6 to come in at the library! haha Thanks!! :P
Welcome Back!! yeah I'm hoping to read all the Rangers Apprentice books. I'll probably start next month. I'm so excited! They sound really good! And congrats! wow that's a lot of books! :)
Post a Comment