10.18.2009

Haven't Met You Yet.

I've talked to other people about him... he's amazing, he's got a gooooood voice and he sings the best songs. :) Oh yeahh.

Michael Buble: Haven't Met You Yet Promo Video



Michael Buble: Haven't Met You Yet Official Music Video


Yeah, I put two of the same song on. It's just that good. :) First one's good, second one's great. I love him. :) He has a new cd - Crazy Love. OMG, He's just so good! LOL I'll stop now.

5 comments:

Becca said...

he so AMAZINGLY GOOFY
1 <3 Michael Buble

Becca said...

whoa they have party in the usa after the i just haven't met you yet....weird

Ian Taylor said...

Awesome song. Just heard it for the first about a week ago =).

Unknown said...

I was one of those crazy people who went to Target and bought it the day it came out. I felt pretty good about getting it the first day. :P Pretty much came home and didn't listen to anything else! =)

Marilyn Nugent said...

That's wassup! When you've got a good song, listen to it as much as you want! lol