When I first walked in my jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh! Dad!!! It's all... retro?! No way!" The whole main street and pretty much all the stores and some of the rides were retro inspired. I was like, Seriously? You've got to be kidding me.
This...is...Indiana...Jones! Heck yes. He was cool. And stuff blew up when he got near it. Yeah, he's just cool like that.
This man, well, he kind of, was on fire. But he's probably fine, they covered him in fire extinguisher stuff.
We saw AMERICAN IDOL. omg... it was... american...i...d...o...l...!!!
The Fantasmic show. Much evil laughter, not good for small children. =D
Fireworks from Disney... 'nuf said.
6 comments:
wow! That looks like SO much fun! I am sorry but I can NOT get over the firework shot!! You're camera is AMAZING!!! AH!! Did you have it on a certain setting?
Are you serious??!!! American Idol??!!!! Like you saw the ACTUAL show in real life???!!!!
Yeah we had a blast!!
The firework shot - I think it was just on a no-flash setting. Fireworks are amazingly easy to take pictures of! :P
It was actually the "American Idol Experience" but it was so fun. Me and Mckenna were freaking out the whole time. There were 3 contestants and they all sang and they had 3 judges that were just like Randy, Paula and Simon. It was EPIC.
Epic ;)
Looks like SO much fun, Kaylee!
Loooove the "Retro" section :)
uuuh, was the guy supposed to be on fire? *ahahaa* :)
Miss ya!
xoxo
M
It was (very) epic :D
The guy was supposed to be on fire... he had some sort of igniting substance on his suit LOL
Sweet!! I hope we can get the year-round passes!!!!!
Yes! That would be... (very) Epic!!
Post a Comment