"...inside were pictures of your small family, you were so young, your hair dark brown, You had been born in 1953. Your winter birthday was stamped on the plastic of a license so recently expired. I was so tired as I walked through my door I let all the contents of your wallet on the floor..."
I found a wallet and his name is Vincent Ranley.
6 comments:
I LOVE THAT SONG!!! haha! I heard it for the first time when we were staying at the Neu's house during the Woman's Retreat. haha! We'd just randomly start singing it at different times while we were staying with them. :P oh and I LOVE that wallet!! it's amazing!!!!
Haha I KNOW!!!! that song is soooo awesome... Mariah was singing it one time and my mom was like, "that's not a song!!" and we had to convince her that it really was! Lol it was pretty funny :)
:D hahah just listened to that song....:D
<3 that song
and your wallet
uh btw, the anonymous comment is me :P For some reason tyler's iPod wouldn't let me post as "Me" LOL So yeah.
YAY!
YOU CHOOSE VINCENT!!! :D
I feel honored ;)
Isn't that name pure amazingness?!
♥M
Yes!! It's an epic name! I love it! :D
Post a Comment