11.20.2009

[Insert new post title *here*]

This was me today.

No, I'm serious! I mop the floors on my hands and knees because our stupid mop is, well, stupid and it's just easier not to use it. But don't call me Cinderella - only one person calls me that and there's a 93.75% chance it's not you. (No, really, those are the chances.)

The rest of you can call me smallgroup. :)

8 comments:

Carly said...

haha ok.... :P

Emily Swanky said...

:)
Well, you look happy in the pic ;)
♥M

Joanna said...

oh such a martyr you are.

Unknown said...

I'm incredibly random at times... lol

Joanna Knowles said...

hahaha, that's fine.
i didn't mean my comment to be mean, btw.

Unknown said...

Hhahahaha I was going to say
"your compassion is overwhelming" but I forgot to and accidentally posted it and was too lazy to pick my fingers up and post again. :P I don't know if you're capable of being mean - at least not to cinderella LOL

Ian Taylor said...

Doing what you do best, Cinderella ;)

Unknown said...

Well I'm extremely disappointed if that's what I do best. ;)