- School... is keeping me busy and making me pull all-nighters this week. My schedule for today, tuesday and wednesday looks like this: Geometry lessons 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, & 47, and test 6; Ireland's St. Columba paper, English midterm exam; and a chapter of piano theory. My goal - to finish all of this before Thanksgiving. My reality - I probably won't get anything done at all.
- Events... there are so many! Halloween has come and gone (and I had a great time), Thanksgiving is almost here and Christmas is almost, almost here. We have our church-wide Christmas party (You must come!) on Dec. 6th (Sun.) at 5pm at Cocoa Village with ice skating and food and a movie outside. It's going to be amazing and you really should come. :) Then there's Metro's Wonder cantata on Dec. 10th (Thurs.) that you should go to because we're going and it's going to be really fun. :) Then there's the Daytona Christmas Bash that I want to go to on Dec. 11th and then the Resolved Christmas Party on Dec. 12th, and then I'm going to drop dead and not get any presents because I've been running back and forth from Orlando to Daytona to Titusville to Daytona to Titusville, etc.
- God... is amazing. I've never been good with having a quiet time with God but lately it's really be showing that I need to spend time in His word. In the past I've been able to get by and not worry about it too much but now with school and relationships and every-day life, I need wisdom! I'm working harder at making time in my day for that, but pray for me because I am jealous for your prayers. Also, pray that I'll have wisdom in some areas of my life that are not very wisdom-filled at the moment. Without saying too much about it, I have to confront someone about something and I just want it to go well.
- Photography... is so much fun! I'm building a friendship with Brittney and her husband (check them out here). They asked me if I wanted to help them with an Orlando Soccer Club photo gig a few weeks ago where they took "kid with a soccer ball" photos and team photos. It was such a great opportunity for me just to watch them and I had a great time getting to know them. They're really easy going and fun to be around and I'm excited to get to know them better. Later tonight I'm going with Brittney to our first newborn shoot. I'm excited to be learning more from them. :D
- Music... is a challenge. I was working on some complex Christmas stuff that was trying to blow up my brain! It's starting to sound really good now though. And I just finished an Irish piece called The Laird of Lothian and it's beautiful and amazing and Irish. I also got recently inspired on Saturday night because Mariah and I went to see Celtic Thunder in concert at the Amway Arena in Orlando. It was the most amazing thing ever and I was smiling the whole time. They have ahhhh-mazing voices. So I've been singing a lot of their stuff, and Christmas music and random music from my project playlist :)
I think that's it for now.
I'm off to do something productive.
Much love and I miss you all!
-K
15 comments:
wow! That's CRAAZZYY!! I will most definitely be praying for you, Smallgroup! I would LOVE to come to your church Christmas party!! My family didn't get to go last year but I hope we can this year!! =D oh, and I hope school goes well for you this week and that you get a lot done and that it won't be too excruciating for you!
oh, and Celtic Thunder is AMAZING!! That is SO cool that Mariah and you went to their concert!! AAHH!!
Thank you Sunshine!!! <3 you!
Oh my Smallgroup... I will definitely be praying for you.
I hope all is well other then crazyness :) And wow.... that writing above doesn't sound like me hahaha! Probably because there were no haha's or LoL's... anyways
I hope all is well! (haha)
Haha LOL! (hehe)
anyway... Thank you Fridge!! :D
oh wow! I LOVE your "Random stuff you might not know about me"!! haha How do you have a 'crippled' fish?!
hahahha! Your welcome
Small(LoL)group! hehe
Sunshine, I seriously had a crippled fish. Somehow it's backbone got all messed up and bent and it swam reallyyyy weirdly. But when it died I think my other fish ate it and all that was left was the bones and I noticed that the vertebrae was dislocated kind of... (Finally putting all those Biology hours to good use!) But anyway, yeah. I had a crippled fish.
HAHAHAHA!!! Poor thing! xD
btw I believe you now... =D
Ahhh...Celtic Thunder...Paul Bryrom is SO much better than Michael Buble...just sayin'...:)
But Damian is the best!! :)
Ahhh. I must disagree... Michael Buble has a voice no one can compare with. It's on a whole different level. Paul has an amazing voice, but it's not like Michael's. Paul is amazing, Michael is incomparable and Damian is most certainly the best!
"Damian, Keith, Ryan, George, Paul"
"NO! Damian, Paul, Kieth, George, Ryan"
"Ugh. No! You're wrong."
Your poor deceived heart, Kayway...may you receive wisdom...soon. Paul is the imcomparable one...:)
Let's get this straight...it goes:
Damian, Paul, Keith, George, Ryan
:D
MGM TAKE THAT BACK YOUNG LADY....MB IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN PB
Becca: no way....noooooo wayyyyyyyy...Byrom is SO MUCH BETTER than Buble...he's so so so so so good!! :)
Liar, liar, liar!
Post a Comment