Photography: it's what I do.
Nice! ;)
..... I guess you just had to be there lol!Omgosh I miss you Smallgroup!!! You better be at soccer next week haha
I was at soccer this week Fridge and you weren't there! *sob* I miss you too!! <3
I know :( I was sooo sad...
*Gasp!!* Peter Pan and Cinderella!?! YES!! :)
Wow...Peter Pan's gettin' old. :)
Haha Anna, yes, sadly, his magic is leaving him and he's slowly becoming interested in politics... something he never would have done in his neverland-ish youth.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice! ;)
..... I guess you just had to be there lol!
Omgosh I miss you Smallgroup!!! You better be at soccer next week haha
I was at soccer this week Fridge and you weren't there! *sob* I miss you too!! <3
I know :( I was sooo sad...
*Gasp!!* Peter Pan and Cinderella!?! YES!! :)
Wow...Peter Pan's gettin' old. :)
Haha Anna, yes, sadly, his magic is leaving him and he's slowly becoming interested in politics... something he never would have done in his neverland-ish youth.
Post a Comment