HECK YES. I can't wait to see ya'll :D
Also! Be it known we are having a Hobo-christmas-party (not for hobos, but for us teens) at the Hilderbrands house (on Fox Lake) with a big fire, hobo pie, people dressed up like hobos, capture the flag, and the Village Gypsies. :) You should come, IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME.
Email me if you want details. Or email me if you don't, either way, it's cool.
18 comments:
YAYY!!! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU TONIGHT SMALLGROUP!!! haaha
Awesome! that would be so fun to go to but I don't think I'll be able to :/ take lots of pictures for me!
WHOA!! SHAWEEEET!! That is awesome that you are coming! You are never going to forget the performance Dewey and I put on LOL
OMG you serious?! Haha I'm so excited!! I can wait to see you all - it's gonna be awesome.
By the way, random question: can you bring the Common Sense book tonight if you aren't using it? No problem if you can't but I thought since I'll see you tonight it would be easiest.
Yeah it's gonna be pretty funny :P. Yeah! Thanks for reminding me! I will put it with my stuff so I won't for get it =D
Wow, that was a super fun night!! I didn't realize how crazy the Nugent boys really are...:)
And I got to see Kayla!! Hey Kayla..."THIS SQURRIEL DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES!!" Hahahahahaaa!! :)
Mariah, the more you know them the crazier they are. believe me!! They may seem like normal people at first, but never forget, Keith-Crazy-Hair-Nugent is their brother... it's in their blood. LOL :P
Right you are, Kaylee. Thanks for the reminder...:)
HEY! IM NOT CRAZY!!!! I just have ADD. I try to explain that I'm not crazy to people but that I have HEY look a chicken!!! and FYI "Keith-Crazy-Hair-Nugent" got his hair from sticking keys in an outlet! .. twice!
Haha that made me laugh. I've heard about some of Keith's adventures. LOL
And, Yes. You are crazy. Don't disagree with me. You.Are.CRAZY.
HAHAHA there is no reason to disagree.. ;-)
Haha It was so great seeing you last weekend!!! OMG, so when are you coming to help Keith and Aimee? ;)
hahah ummmmmmm....... yesterday.. we drove down cleaned there old house then moved some stuff for them then got home at 4
hey do you know what people from T-vill are going or planing on going to the lock in at metro?
ACK. Epic fail. :(
I have no idea who is going... sorry. Unfortunately-not me! we have a New Years party that night at our house.
ACK? and oo I see
Yes. Ack! meaning, "darn it, i missed you guys and why the heck didn't you come on sunday instead?" All in one word: Ack!
Ummmm ok I'll have to remember that..
Haha thanks.
Post a Comment