Photography: it's what I do.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! xDwow good job Kaylee! HahahaLove your hair in that pic.
Lol! What is on Tyler's back? I like the pic of Dewey and I haha.
Haha actually that's a giant turtle at the Evan's beach house. LOL I know, that picture is amazing right?! Hahaha
Hahaha!! These are great!! All of them make me laugh...especially that last one...who are those crazy guys? :D
hahaha nice Ty! Yeah I agree Mariah.....I think they are two of those crazy Daytona guys who have had too much sun :/
Yeah Taylor, I think so. :P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! xD
wow good job Kaylee! Hahaha
Love your hair in that pic.
Lol! What is on Tyler's back? I like the pic of Dewey and I haha.
Haha actually that's a giant turtle at the Evan's beach house. LOL I know, that picture is amazing right?! Hahaha
Hahaha!! These are great!! All of them make me laugh...especially that last one...who are those crazy guys? :D
hahaha nice Ty! Yeah I agree Mariah.....I think they are two of those crazy Daytona guys who have had too much sun :/
Yeah Taylor, I think so. :P
Post a Comment