2.23.2010

Story.

Part 1


This is Rachel.
  • She's amazing.
  • She makes me laugh.

  • She makes really, really good food.
  • She doesn't follow recipes... at all.
  • She sings all the time.
  • She sing loudly.
  • She sings amazingly.

  • She makes awesome crafty stuff.

  • She talks to our fish.
  • She calls him "Mr. Bettaaaaa"

  • She listens to Carrie Underwood with me.

  • She sings I'll Fly Away and Big Rock Candy Mountain.
  • She sings with my and Mac's harmonies
  • She doesn't even laugh, most of the time.

  • She loves this movie.

  • She's awesome.
End of Part 1 of Story.

    Part 2
    This is McKenna.
    • She's also amazing.

    • She makes slightly less amazing food.
    • It actually makes me want to puke.

    • She's not afraid of breaking the modern-day fashion trends.

    • She buys me stuff.
    • She decides to make a desert.
    • She goes to the store and buys pre-packaged pudding, oreos, and gummy worms.

    • She calls it Dirt and Worms.

    • She writes beautiful operas for us.

    • She puts rice noodles on everything.

    • She comes in my room.
    • She sits in this chair.
    • She tells me all her scary-old-ladies and old-guys-in-speedos stories.

    • She makes me laugh until I cry.
    • She makes fun of me for having this book.

    • She wears awesome lanyards.

    • She has a clean room.

    • She eats Malt-O-Meal. Mmmm. *gag*

    • She laughs at us while we sing "Jesus Is A Friend of Mine"


    • She thinks I'm weird because I take pictures of juice bottles.



    • She makes mean faces at me.
    • She really loves me.



    • She's awesome.
    End of Part 2 of Story.

    By the way,
    Keep guessing on the post below to my surprise.
    It's not a big surprise
    Just fun and different. :)

    3 comments:

    Mariah said...

    Ahahahahahahaha!! Love that part about McKenna's not-so-amazing-food. Was that yougurt and preztels?! And Malt-O-Meal...blaeaeaeaeaeaeah *also gags*.

    Oh, don't forget the major dance parties we've had with them. :)

    I love Rach and Kenna!! <3<3 :)

    Ian Taylor said...

    What's with making fun of you for having the Glenn Beck book? lol

    Unknown said...

    She didn't think I was really interested in it and just reading it for no reason... but once I finished it and started spewing out facts and stuff she was like, "heyyy, I was thinking about reading that one Glenn Beck book..." LOL She loves making fun of me. :)