3.02.2010

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

Rather an appropriate quote considering my height, eh? :)

I have not forgotten about my surprise! It has been postponed for 48 hours. Thursday will be my surprising day and pictures will accompany it. But I might not really post until Friday. I'm not sure...
So, prepare to be surprised!

Molly Mahoney: Why didn't you tell me any of this?

Mr. Magorium: Well, apparently, you misunderstand the rules of a surprise!
-Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
(An extremely childish movie that I happen to love.)

4 comments:

Mariah said...

OMGOODNESS. I just figured it out! I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!! Ah, now my curiosity has been satisfied. =)

Nice background, by the way!

Kaybs said...

YAYYY!!! I can't wait :)

Mariah said...

We're getting close to finding out...=)

Kayla-since I already know what it is, I'll give you a hint...Kaylee is NOT going to the moon. That's all the information I can give you. The rest is top secret. ;)

Carly said...

wow, Mariah. That really narrows it down! hahaha!

Can't wait to find out!